Fizzed up the Fifa experience with 71% purchases
The Coca-Cola Company was enabled with a steep uptake in sales leveraging Grivy integrations of:
● Grivy owned third-party shopper data enabling laser-sharp targeting of relevant consumers or maximized participation in the campaign.
● Activation of first-party data collected in previous campaigns enabling to identify brand buyers to target for repeat purchases.
● End-to-End Retail management enabling the opportunity to define a seamless online to offline path to purchase and drive traffic to the nearest stores to consumers.
● Tracking capabilities integrated at each step of the Grivy user journey enabling to assess consumer interactions to optimize the campaign in real-time and drive maximized purchase intent.
● Advocacy enabled with shares & referrals, encouraging consumers to share their fun-filled product experience and bring organic audiences to the campaign.
● Customer data acquisition validating campaign participants and enabling to identify the sought-after target segment for future efforts.
Thus, with this campaign, the brand was enabled to power its immediate goals to amplify sales. Simultaneously, it was presented with the opportunity to nurture its long-term goal of increasing brand affinity by associating product experience with fun and excitement by syncing campaign efforts with the hype of the Fifa World Cup. The company unleashed its future potential for retargeting by gauging consumer buying patterns, validated at each step of the journey, with first-party data acquisition analyzed to draw meaningful insights.